The Funbact-A people?

Hello Dear A.N.B readers,
How are you doing today? I trust you're having a great weekend. I had  good week, really busy but good.

Today's topic is all about your skin. How do you treat your skin? What do you do to make/keep your skin looking good?
Sometime, about two years ago, I was a pharmacy store where I worked and a lady walked up to me stating that she had skin troubles. She brought  her phone out and showed me a photo of her friend whom she  claimed had been given a cream mixture. Her 'friend' seemed to have really clear skin.

She asked me if I could do a mixture for her. She named creams such as FUNBACT-A, SKINEAL, EPIDERM and tribotan and how if any of these creams was combined with a body lotion and shea butter, she would look just as good as her friend in no time.


Now you might wonder, What's wrong with that? What does she stand to lose if she mixes the creams up and applies them daily?


I'll tell you

A cream like Funbact-A contains antifungal,antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Now antifungal creams should only be used when the you have a confirmed fungal infection on the skin same goes for antibacterial creams and as for anti-inflammatory creams, they are to be used in cases of skin allergies or inflammatory conditions.

These products are not to be used on a daily basis. Would you take medicines for malaria when you don't feel ill or Panadol, when you don't have a headache or fever?

When you abuse a cream such as funbact a, Skineal or epiderm on a very regular basis and in the absence of infections here's what you're really doing.

1. Short-lived relief: Yes, your skin looks really good in the meantime, no pimples/acne blemishes but soon enough, the product will become ineffective and you'll be back to square one.
2. Your Skins natural protection: Your skin is supposed t be able to protect itself from infections, but with repeated abuse of antibiotic, antifungal or anti-inflammatory creams, your skins natural protective barrier is destroyed and you become more prone to skin infections.
3. Skin Damage: Excessive use of these products would lead to skin damage and regardless of how much makeup you wear, you won't be able to fix it.
Some creams containing anti-inflammatory compounds will cause your face to begin to sag long before you're old enough to have a sagging face :(

Caring for your skin:
1. Avoid excessive use of medicated soaps, antiseptics and medicated creams.
2. Find soap-free products for your shower and use products in the right pH.
(Sebamed is a good example)

3. Take vitamin C lots of water and avoid foods that make u break out.
There's this really good vitamin supplement called Trevo.
I talked about it in my last post. Its very high in antioxidants and has proven to be very good for the skin. I have used this product and I can say it really works.

To order a bottle go to: www.trevocorporate.com/coach/trevohealthng..... Fill your details in the short form on the left and you'll be attended to.



To get sebamed skincare products, walk into a supermarket/store in your neighbourhood.

Do have a lovely rest of your weekend.

Yours Truly,
Aunty Nurse







11 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:00

    Aunty nurse thanks for sharing. My concern is the use of high potent steroid based creams even in little babies for the mildest of rashes. Please can you share information on this too in the future? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous00:40

    aunty nurse, please i need ur help. When i was in secondary school in 2011 a friend recommended me to use funbact-A and about that time i used it daily on my face but any time i tried to stop, my face becomes rough, saggy and itchy which makes me continue. I try not to use it everyday. am sad about this cos i want to stop. What medicine can i use and what can i do. Pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous, thanks a lot for your comment. It's sad that you have used this product for this long but there's a way out. Since you've used the product for so long, it's only natural that your skin can't seem to do without it. You have to systematically get off the product by gradually reducing the frequency of use, rather than stopping abruptly. For example, if you use it 7days a week, for the next 2 weeks you use it for only 5 days, then 3 days, 2days then you can use it only once daily for a week and for the last time once in 2weeks. This way, ur facial skin can adjust. also purchase the whole range of Sebamed facial care products and use them on days when you do not use the cream. The withdrawal symptoms are inevitable. You will have rough a saggy days but it's for the best. After a while, your skin will normalize. I hope I have answered your question.
    Yours Truly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15:12

    Hi. started using a mixture of fungbat a and dr miracles cream.the results are great but after reading your post,'m a little worried.please, need your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous03:47

    My name is jeremiah,I really appreciate wat u've written. I used Funbact A on a daily basis.during those period,I was looking so fresh.bt now,my face is so rough.full of rashes. Funbact A can't solve it anymore.
    After reading ur post,I went to a supermarket to ask abt d SEBAMED CREAM. Though d product isn't common. But what I need right now is an alternative to d Sebamed cream. Is dere any other cream or product in which I can use? Probably something more afordable unlike d SEBAMED CREAM. I'm tired of using antibiotics(ampiclox) and I don't want to use Funbact A anymore. Thanks as I anticipate ur urgent reply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous03:48

    My name is jeremiah,I really appreciate wat u've written. I used Funbact A on a daily basis.during those period,I was looking so fresh.bt now,my face is so rough.full of rashes. Funbact A can't solve it anymore.
    After reading ur post,I went to a supermarket to ask abt d SEBAMED CREAM. Though d product isn't common. But what I need right now is an alternative to d Sebamed cream. Is dere any other cream or product in which I can use? Probably something more afordable unlike d SEBAMED CREAM. I'm tired of using antibiotics(ampiclox) and I don't want to use Funbact A anymore. Thanks as I anticipate ur urgent reply.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:03

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNBACT IS WORKING, AM A LIVING WITNES IT CLEARS OFF BLACKSPO N ALSO PIMPLES. TNKS TO FUNBACT A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous09:41

    Pls can I av ya face book name or ya number or yor pin or ya twitter name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous06:26

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous16:27

    AUNTY NURSE plss can you reply me..urgently, i really envy people with clear and beautiful skin, no spot, no blemish....i started using funbact A and it really worked and then i kept on using it even for no reason, just for a smoother and lighter face..i realized that anytime i stop it, just for two days my face would get rashy, dark and really bad..pls i want to cut myself off from the bondage of funbact A without a rashy and messed up face..PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT CAN I USE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous05:25

    Pls anuty nurse can I mix shearbutter with epiderm,won't it ave any effect on my skin

    ReplyDelete

Please post a comment here